Stand a chance to win one of our signature wines signed by AB de Villiers and Faf du Plessis!
All you need to do is share the Facebook post or Retweet our Twitter tweet and you could be a winner.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions:
- This Competition is organised by Infinity Wines (herein after referred to as “the Promoter”).
- Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself (in the event that you win a prize).
- The competition is open to all persons residing in South Africa.
- No entrants under the age of 18 may enter.
- If you use a mobile phone for entry into the competition, data you use will be charged at the prevailing rates, which may vary with each service provider.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your entry is received by us by no later than midnight of the 3rd of April 2016. Any entries which are not received by us prior to the closure of the competition will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry. Without limitation, we are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems you may have in entering the competition.
- We are not responsible for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device used by you to enter into the competition.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate.
- Any costs or expenses which you may incur other than in respect of those items specifically included in a prize are for your own account. Infinity Wines will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you may incur during and for purposes of your entry into the competition and your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
- We do not make any representations as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations that –
- your entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in you winning a prize;
- a prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your requirements, preferences, standards or expectations.
- All participants and winners indemnify the Promoter, its affiliates (including their directors, employees, members, independent contractors, agents, consultants, sub-contractors and representatives) against any and all loss / damages that may be sustained directly / indirectly arising out entering this Competition or resulting from the acceptance of and use of the prize, including but not limited to loss / damages arising out of entering of personal injury, death, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation and / or invasion of privacy unless due to the negligence of the Promoter.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- You may not win a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you. If you do win such a prize, you will forfeit it.
- The Competition commences on 23 March 2016 and ends on 3rd of April 2016 at midnight (both days inclusive).
- The prize in the Competition is a bottle of Infinity Wine’s The Belter signed by AB de Villiers and Faf du Plessis, delivered to the winner by courier.
- To participate in the Competition, participants must share or retweet Infinity Wine’s Facebook or Twitter posts.
- The winner will be determined by a lucky draw that will take place at Infinity Wines.
- The prize winner will be notified via e-mail and / or SMS and / or telephone.
- The winner will be publicly announced on the 5th of April 2016 via Infinity Wine’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
- The Promoter may require the winner to be identified, photographed and published in social media. The winner will be given the opportunity to decline the publication of his / her image and participation in the Promoter’s marketing material in so far as it relates to the Competition
- If the Promoter is unable to reach any person within 5 days of the close of the competition, such person will be disqualified and a second draw will take place.
- We reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us.
- You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
- You, and in the event of your death, your family, dependants, heirs, assignees or any other beneficiaries of your estate, indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by you, or your partner whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any injury, loss, liability, expense and/or damage which you may suffer, howsoever arising, in relation to your entry into this competition and/or acceptance and/or use by you of a prize.
- You acknowledge that the acceptance and use of a prize is subject to the provision that all of the terms and conditions will apply to you.
- If you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions, then without prejudice to any other remedy which we may have:
- you will be automatically disqualified and you will forfeit the prize;
- you will pay us for any loss or damage incurred by us directly or indirectly as a result of your non-compliance, including all our legal costs (including attorney and own client costs) which we may incur in taking any steps pursuant to your non-compliance; and
- you indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by any person, (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any death, injury, loss and/or damage which may be suffered howsoever arising in relation to your failure to comply therewith.
Based on the draw, Infinity Wine’s decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.